In order to view the Itineraries in pdf format, you will need to have
Adobe Acrobat Reader
installed on your computer. This is a FREE application, and may be obtained at Adobe's
Salem Haunted Happenings, MA
October 27 - 29, 2017
History of Halloween!!
December 27-29, 2017
Smoky Mountain Christmas
December 5 - 8, 2017
Millions of Twinkling Lights, Amazing Views, Downhome Country Fun and Festive Shows!
• Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation
• Overnight accommodations including threedeluxe breakfasts
Meet at greet upon arrival in TN, dinner at Applewood Grill
• Three hour driving tour of Smoky Mountains National Park
• Admission to the Titanic Museum
• Smoky Mountain Christmas Party
• Smoky Mountain Opry Show at Music Mansion Theater
• Ober Gatlinburg Tram ride
• Admission to Dollywood’s “Smoky Mountain Christmas”
• Dixie Stampede Dinner and Show
Christmas on the Potomac, Washington DC area
December 10 - 11, 2017
Create meaningful memories at one of the Country's most
unique holiday events,
This tour will take you to a magical wonderland with two million twinkling lights, nightly indoor snowfall, tree lighting fountain shows and ICE!
- Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation
- One Night Lodging @ Gaylord National Resort
- Buffet Breakfast
- MGM Resort & Tanger Outlets shuttle
- VIP Tanger Outlet coupon book (ride on the Capital Wheel with 180' views, unlimited admission into ICE! and overview of the making if ICE!
Iceland's Magical Northern Lights
January 10 - 16, 2018
Highlights: Reykjavik, Northern Lights Cruise, Golden Circle, Thingvellir National Park, Geysir, Gullfoss, Seljalandsfoss, Vik, Eyjafjallajokull Volcano Visitor Centre, Skogar Museum, Skogafoss, Jokulsarlon Glacial Lagoon, Skaftafell Nationsl Park, Vatnajokull Glacier, Blue Lagoon
Includes: Door to Door service to and from Airport, Round Trip Air from Philadelphia Intl Airport, Air Taxes and Fees/Surcharges, Hotel Transfers, 10 meals; 5 breakfasts & 5 dinners.
Winter Whale Watch
February 22 - 25, 2018
Deluxe motorcoach transportation, three nights oceanfront accommodations, daily full breakfast buffet, one lunch, two dinners, half day tour guide, two hour Winter Wildlife Boat Tour, admission to Virginia Aquarium, Military Aviation Musuem and Cape Henry Lighthouse.
Klein Transportation, also known as Klein's Bus Service, is one of the few bus companies in the area that has been family owned and operated for over 50 years. We are a charter bus company and a school bus operator. We are members of the American Bus Association, a representative of USA bus companies, and the Pennsylvania Bus Association, a representative of PA bus companies.
Klein Transportation is a member of the following trade Associations: